~~~~~~~~~ "We are here for only a moment, wanderers and sojourners in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace." I Chron. 29:15 NLT





Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Here Now

Took my computer to 'puter doctor today. I think some viruses were keeping me from getting on the internet. I have been offline for a couple of months. I'm missing it more now than I did at first. I'm not used to coming to the public library to work on the blog and facebook. Although it works just as well.

In one way, it's been alright to not have the internet at my fingertips. It's given me a chance to remember what life was like before being able to browse and search for things that happen or come to mind. Of course, I've been able to come to the library to do that--just at a different time than I would do it at home.

I can't say I've gotten a whole lot of other stuff done. I've taken more time to read, to enjoy nature, and spend more time with our daughter and the grandkids. Just about the time my computer went down our son and daughter gave me an electronic reader. I had started uploading reading material from my computer. I'm looking forward to adding some books to the ereader. It's quite an experience to realize I have a whole library in about 5 inches that I can pull out of my bag anytime, anywhere, and read.

I'm planning to post more to the blog once I get online at home again. See you soon, I hope. Blessings.

1 comment:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

So glad you are back at it. Your blog is so interesting to me! Hope you get the computer fixed soon!