~~~~~~~~~ "We are here for only a moment, wanderers and sojourners in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace." I Chron. 29:15 NLT





Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Few Pictures

We were playing outside on a mild fall day when we discovered one of the many wooly caterpillars that were traveling sidewalks, streets & backyards.
"Lost my first tooth, Nana"
Derek was looking over some words that Alana had printed, and a couple days later he was asking Mommy to spell out words for him so he could write them too. He knows the alphabet and does a pretty good job.
Alana's last Fall soccer game. Here she is with her foot on the ball. She enjoys it and is looking forward to Spring when she can resume soccer practice and games.
I had just plugged in this friendly jack-o-lantern and was wondering whether the cats would like it. Koko was the first to pose.
Next time I'll share a bunch of pictures of the baby, April, who was 7 months old yesterday. I'm in a hurry tonight because I've got to get to bed. Going to visit Mark (our son) and Tammy in Topeka tomorrow.
God Bless till next time.

7 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

She has lost her first tooth already? Wow! She's only 4 1/2 (Hannah's "twin"). What did Mark and Tammy think about JH? I saw them with Alan while I was sitting at the banqueting table in heaven.

Donna's Book Nook said...

What cute kids! Hope you enjoy your time with your son.

Betty W said...

The kids are getting big fast! The baby is 7 months already! Time flies!

Dee said...

Good to see you back and sharing pictures. I love seeing pictures of peoples grands. I think when we grandma's get behind the camera we capture love.

Cindy said...

I'm glad to see you blogging again! The pictures are great.

Blu-I'd-Blonde said...

Debby: Thanks for asking about Mark & Tammy. They were glad they came for JH. It gives them a lot to think about. Keep praying for them.

Blu-I'd-Blonde said...

Hi y'all. Glad you stop by. Good to see you Cindy!