~~~~~~~~~ "We are here for only a moment, wanderers and sojourners in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace." I Chron. 29:15 NLT





Monday, September 05, 2011

Praise the Lord

I'm doing cartwheels, hand-stands, head-stands and yelling "praise the Lord," every opportunity I have.  And if you believe this, you believe in miracles.  Now, that wasn't so hard was it--to believe in miracles?  Of course, if you know me you'll know how impossible it really is for me to do all these things, except praise the Lord, and some of you might even have your doubts about that when you've seen ?me on a really bad day.

We are experiencing beautiful weather here in Central Kansas.  Daytime temps in the 70's, nighttime in the 50's.  It looks as if we're going to have to get out our sweaters and jackets.  Probably not as Kansas weather has a reputation for being willy-nilly.  Really!  We could possibly see another 3-digit-temperature day or week, but the current heat-cycle totaling over 50 days of 100-plus degrees has been broken.

Temps in the 70's, low 80's, is feeling just right.

No comments: