~~~~~~~~~ "We are here for only a moment, wanderers and sojourners in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace." I Chron. 29:15 NLT





Friday, September 26, 2008

Today, our baby is 32

Posted by PicasaYou were so tiny, 6 lbs. 4 oz. at birth. I felt like I was holding a little doll. Here we are getting ready to leave the hospital. Within a couple weeks we'd be back in the hospital because you had a milk allergy, and once we put you on soy formula you thrived.

You were contented and happy and it was easy to get a smile out of you. It's impossible to sum up my love for you in this small space, and I'm suddenly at a loss for words (yes, believe it or not). Since that first day you have filled my life with joy and gratitude. Now you are exeriencing that love in your children. Cherish each day, time flies by so fast! I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. Love you today and always. Mom

No comments: