~~~~~~~~~ "We are here for only a moment, wanderers and sojourners in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace." I Chron. 29:15 NLT





Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Long day

I want badly to write something to post but am too exhausted to think after a busy couple of days.  Will be going to my daughter and the grandchildren Thursday, and hope to be back on Friday or Saturday.  God bless you today.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Bless you too...have a nice visit.

Cindy said...

One of my favorite scriptures! I enjoyed visiting and catching up on your blog!