~~~~~~~~~ "We are here for only a moment, wanderers and sojourners in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace." I Chron. 29:15 NLT





Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Weather!

I don't know what happened to my weather gadget. But it is not fair and 36 or 38 degrees and the wind isn't only 6 mph., but more like 30 or 40 mph. That pushes the windchill way down from the 36 degrees showing on my back porch thermometer. OK, so the temperature is almost accurate but I'm wondering what happened to the wind-o-meter!

Other than the weather, I'm paddling as fast I can to get ready for Christmas. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my sister's house. Wish everyone in the family could have been there. So many things to be thankful for, including shopping for gifts on Black Friday and having more than half of it done--I think.

I don't know about anyone else, but I thought some radio stations airing Christmas music before Thanksgiving was just plain premature. Now that it's after Thanksgiving I'm enjoying it.

I hate to hurry away from here, but I have to. See y'all soon. Blessings

No comments: